Friday, August 1, 2008

Dad and Elene's Trip


Monday morning, Elene and I started off on our train trip to Santa Clara, CA for a couple nights stay.  We both agreed it was much nicer than driving.  The bonus for me was that I was able to sit back and enjoy a beer!!!  

After checking in our hotel, we spent the afternoon at the pool and later took the light rail train to the Great Mall and had dinner.  



Tuesday, we were the first ones in queue to enter California's Great America park when it opened. 
Elene and I were the only ones on the first roller coaster we rode. 
The first hour or so it felt like we had the whole park to ourselves. Elene turned out to be quite the thrill seeker as she had no fear riding some crazy rides that leave you hanging upside down.
I sat out a few of the spinning ones as that is not for me however, it didn't stop her...she went on them herself with no hesitation.
 
We had a very nice trip...it was nice to spend time just as dad and daughter together.  I suddenly realized how quickly she is growing up!

2 comments:

Philip said...

you and your beer, dad :)
hope you had fun...miss you, Philip

Anonymous said...

Your daughter will burn in hell just like you. Both of you are disgusting piles of shit.